Newman Mechanical is proud to support fellow Australian business, TrialMax, and fit all TrialMax 4x4 products in our well-equipped Delta Street workshop.
There are many 4WD accessories on the market that bring extra advantages to a 4×4 vehicle. Newman Mechanical has a thorough understanding of the market and only uses brands we believe are reputable, with products of the highest quality.
Australian owned, designed and manufactured
TrailMax is an Australian owned 4×4 accessories business that designs all its products and manufactures them here in Australia. They have immense pride and confidence in their products with a quality guarantee, reinforcing their belief.
The TrailMax engineers and industrial designers have countless years of experience, which has helped produce many TrialMax innovations.
The TrailMax Range
Roof rack platform system
The TrailMax roof rack platform system’s streamlined design follows a 4WD roofline seamlessly and is extremely practical for your next job or adventure. The fully integrated roof rack system has an inbuilt lighting system to provide front combat lighting and rear reverse/accessory lighting.
The TrailMax roof rack platform system gets Newman Mechanicals tick of approval, and we are excited every time we install one on a customer’s 4×4 vehicle.
- Load capacity – Dynamic 100kg, Static 300kg
- Zinc coated, powder coated mild steel and powder coated Aluminium side.
- Custom heavy-duty rail mounting brackets
- 2x 40W rear flush mount lights
- 2 x Tie-down straps
- Fully Compatible with our 32″ HD Combat light in front (includes brackets)
- Fully Compatible with our 20″ Slimline light in the rear (includes brackets)
Electric roller shutter
TrialMax roller shutters are very attractive, adding style to any 4×4 vehicle they are installed. The roller shutter is tough to protect all your belongings, watertight to everything dry and secure to ensure nothing goes missing. It can also withstand 200kg’s of additional weight, making the most of your 4×4 rear tray.
The smart technology allows remote control or in-cabin operation, which Newman Mechanical can install.
- An electric roller shutter with two wireless remote controls
- Integrates with the central locking
- In-cabin switch to operate the shutter
- Remote operated internal LED light
- 100% waterproof
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty 200kg loading on top
- Incorporated side mounting rails to accept optional crossbar
- Anti-jam safety feature
TrialMax crossbars are a super-strong accessory that sits on top of the Trialmax roller shutter to provide extra cargo-carrying options. It is ideal for large recreation items like bikes and surfboards and building materials like timber and piping.
Newman Mechanical highly recommends adding the 100kg capacity TrialMax crossbar to all TrialMax fit-outs we perform.
- Full longitudinal position adjustment
- 2 bar loads up to 100kg
- Easy to install
- Durable black powder-coated finish